Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Prayer thread

Posted by pal 
Re: Prayer thread
July 26, 2015 02:29PM
I'm glad you came back, but, please don't slap me in the face by saying you do not hide your faith for fear of offending. I never once spoke of being afraid of offending. I was speaking of having the guts and humility to care more about the needs of others, than your own needs to boast. So do not twist my words, and go for it, here's your platform. Oh yeah, I also do not crumble in the fear of offending someone, so you want to say something like that, oh yeah and blame satan for us questioning you, you go for it preacher, but you certainly have pissed me off with what you just said, but you go for it
July 26, 2015 02:39PM
By the way, I was very glad to see you came back, and then very pissed with what you said. So there ya go, and I aint no shrinking violet, oh yes, but I think faith should be hidden? "for fear of offending"?. Hell no, you've pissed off the wrong person, because guess what, "fear of offending" does not even exist in my voculabulary. Fear of offending?????? Hell no. It called having frigin consideration for others, without having to oh yeah, bring satan into the mix too and blame him. Hey it's not him, it's your own hauty pride that caused you to storm off, instead of humbling having a discussion, so yup, you've pissed me off, for now, but I never stay mad, so you go for it

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2015 08:55PM by Barb.
pal
July 27, 2015 03:32PM
Dear Heavenly Father we ask for Your Healing hand in all the trial medications going on right now and any that need You todaymay they feel Your presence in Jesus name amen Group hug
pal
August 04, 2015 08:22AM
1 Samuel 16:7

New King James Version
======================
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical
stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees;
for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login