Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Faces of HD

Posted by Will 
Faces of HD
September 01, 2012 04:51PM
For those who didn't see this in an e-mail from HDSA, here's the story of our own Steve. Thanks for sharing it and for everything you and Marsha have done for the community. [www.hdsa.org]

Will
Re: Faces of HD
September 01, 2012 06:11PM
I also read your story, Steve. It is nice getting to know those on here - those who have helped us so much as you and Marsha have.
Your struggles are the same as many others and we appreciate what you and Marsha have done for us. Thank all of you for your
help even you have struggles of your own to copy with.
September 02, 2012 01:09PM
Thanks for the positive feedback. Nearly all of us share the same experiences with HD. We do the best that we can - and now we can not only learn from our own mistakes and our own successes, but we also have the opportunity to learn from the successes and mistakes of others who are willing and able to share. Thanks you EVERYONE for your contribution to the HD community.

Steve
September 02, 2012 04:23PM
We love you Steve and Marsha!
September 15, 2012 08:29AM
Good to meet you Steve. I did not know your history with HD. As sorry as I am you have to go through this I am equally glad you and Marsha are here to help all of us as you have. I can't say enough to thank the two of you and this community.
Mike
September 16, 2012 07:24AM
Steve,
Thanks for sharing your story. It is beautiful!
Paula
September 22, 2012 07:24PM
Steve, I thank you also for sharing your story!!
October 21, 2012 12:17AM
Yes Steve- Thank you! I don't think that there are actually words to say how much I actually do 'Thank you' to you and Marsha. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login