Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley
March 31, 2011 02:10AM
Steve, i, who notice everything lol, have just noticed something. You've called this huntington disease support centre, right? lol uhmmm, isn't is huntington's disease???????????? LOL LOL LOL smiling smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2011 06:21AM by Barb.
Re: Steve, you are too funny lol
March 31, 2011 09:41AM
Good catch, Barb!
March 31, 2011 09:59AM
apostatories dont look good in headings eh
April 01, 2011 05:14AM
Steve and Marsha, in thinking, i really was just making lighthearted fun, and i hope you both didn't take it as criticism, just want you guys to know how much i love love love the new forum smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
April 01, 2011 06:24AM
Oh we're fine, Barb. Steve is just working hard and hasn't had time to reply. I've been posting new updates using the Drupal software and he's working out the bugs. It's really time consuming but I think the end product will be worth it. And at some point we'll add the apostrophe s, lol!
April 01, 2011 06:56AM
Oh good, whew! lol smiling smiley
April 02, 2011 08:35PM
Okay, here's an update!

Steve, citing the efforts of the medical profession since the 1970s to get Huntington's Disease called Huntington Disease actually wants to make that change. I, on the other hand, hating change, want to keep calling it Huntington's Disease. Dropping the apostrophe just seems odd to me.

Opinions, people?
April 02, 2011 08:59PM
I didnt know anyone was trying to make that change, why, it doesnt make sense. That's like if a disease was named after me, it wouldn't be Barb disease, it would be Barb's disease
April 02, 2011 09:14PM
Oh and, parkinsons, alzheimers, AND huntington's LOL LOL
April 02, 2011 09:24PM
How does this affect my efforts the bring back chorea? grinning smiley
April 03, 2011 01:16AM
I feel strongly that there should be no more HD.
I agree with Dusty. That's why I'm trying to kill off Huntington's a couple of characters at a time. smiling smiley

However, since Marsha wants them back I know I'm on the losing end of this argument. The apostrophe and s will soon return. sad smiley
Good decision Steve LOL of course, you can do that, cus this is Steve's forum, or uhmm, Steve forum????? LOL LOL LOL
db
Re: Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley
April 04, 2011 07:45PM
What characters do you mean to kill off ? Are my safe ?eye popping smiley
adeghinostu'

without these letters there is no

still freezing db?
Re: Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley
April 04, 2011 09:06PM
you are too smart Dusty!!!! lol You scrambled the bad word LOL LOL LOL smiling smiley
April 04, 2011 09:41PM
April 05, 2011 07:55PM
Okay ladies. I surrender. The apostrophes are back. Maybe I'll try again when everyone is distracted by the discovery a new treatment. I surrender
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login