Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Re: Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley
April 05, 2011 08:45PM
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love when i can tease you Steve smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
Re: Steve, you are too funny lol Survey's finished...yay, girls rule lol way to go Marsha smiling smiley
April 06, 2011 07:57AM
Next extremely important, utterly crucial issue being debated in the Miller-Ireland household! "For HD Families...by HD Families" is centered in the entire logo which includes the image. I think it would look better centered with the lettering instead. In other words, I think it needs to be moved more to the right.

Opinions?
April 06, 2011 08:10AM
Well, hmmm...i actually like it how it is. If all the words were centered, then the whole wording is not centered on the page, how can i say this, the words would look good centered if there was a pic on either side of the words, but because there is just one pic, the way the words are right now kind of centeres the whole thing as a whole. But, if another lighthouse pic was put on other side too, then centre everything lol smiling smiley But i love the new forum whatever you guys decide. And of course, you're the boss Marsha, and whatever you say, Steve will say, yes dear smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 08:21AM by Barb.
April 06, 2011 07:38PM
I vote either centered or all starting on the margin.... but discounting the picture for either thing. The picture is not the title. The O's are the picture.

OOOO HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE
OOOO LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
OOOO for HD families... by HD families

OOOO HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE
OOOO LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
OOOO for HD families... by HD families

then center the entire thing with relationship to the page.
April 06, 2011 07:41PM
dang the second one was supposed to have centered title but i guess they forum program doesn't like that... so on the margin wins... smiling smiley
April 06, 2011 07:55PM
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO

OOOO

OOOO

OOOO

Oooooh, i getcha Eric smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
April 07, 2011 08:58AM
Here's another issue I have. Is anyone bothered by the combination of updates? They are all color coded (research is gold, personal stories blue, etc.) but they all appear in chronological order if you click on updates. Somehow it doesn't seem right to me to include an article on advances in RNAi technology in the same list as a poem about caregiving. Both are valuable but they are so different. I thought that there would still be a Lighthouse section and apparently I was wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login