Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Phil Hardt - Shark cell injections

Posted by Debi 
Re: Phil Hardt - Shark cell injections
February 04, 2010 09:56PM
Phil - in none of those places will you find anything like peer-reviewed scientific data. Not one line of it. If your clinic did what it said the doctor would win the nobel Prize - guaranteed.

Profiting off of the desperation of already afflicted people is about the lowest thing I can imagine. Good luck sleeping.
February 04, 2010 10:10PM
Thank you Jeff...you're a real top-notch researcher, and good to have you on our side
February 04, 2010 11:10PM
Jeff, in fairness... I have little doubt Phil believes in this... I would be surprised if the effort is all that profitable. Maybe it is.. don't really know. Feels like it's in that "faith healing" way to me. Facts are sort of moot... 10 yrs ago science didn't have much to offer HD... soooo people went off on their own. Treatments were kind of in the eye of the beholder. I think pointing out the science is fine and called for... and frankly hate the injections get air play here. But... I honestly don't think Phil is a bad person. I think this is a a terrible idea to consider though.
February 05, 2010 07:01PM
Hi Jeff and others. No, there has been no peer-reviewed double blind placebo studies done. Do you know that to achieve this it would take tens of millions of dollars for the doctor to do this?

According to the FDA- to test any substances containing anything with animals in them you would need to completely rebuild the test lab so it wouldn't be contaminated before you could run drugs in it again. The injections are considered homeopathic or holistic.

I continue to see the good they do for me and hundreds of others throughout the world. I just wish more would have an open mind before condeming something they haven't tried and know absolutely nothing about. Now that would cause me to lose sleep!

I receive no money for what I do. Because I have been blessed by them I wish to bless the lives of others while I have this second wind! Therefore, I haven't ever had any problems sleeping and don't anticipate any problems in the future!

Here's what one woman recently said from Malta on 12/12/09 (just three montsh ago!): "But I have super news re the shark stem cell treatment as the psychologist J. appointed by the psychatist J. found a marked improvement in a year. As we did the stoop test etc etc etc Anyway she wrote a report and was impressed and advised me to keep having the treatment as its definately working." [I removed the full names of the psychologist and psychiatrist to maintain their confidentiality].........Phil
February 05, 2010 07:07PM
Here is a recent video I did for the Doctor to show the benefits of the live cell injections. It contains lots of facts and irrefutable data and facts for those more scientifically orientated.

I would happy to provide anyone who wants to see the actual copies of the Mayo Clinic and Cigna Health Care Letters from the video: [www.extendlife.com]
February 06, 2010 08:05AM
Dear Phil

I wanted to thank you for the PHD ID card. I printed it out. I have such a hard time explaining what I have. It is much easier to hand them that. I always get a great response!

If you believe that that works, I don't doubt you. However, I HATE SHOTS!
Thank you for all of your time on hd related information.

Thank you
Bridget

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2010 08:06AM by Bridget.
February 06, 2010 09:42AM
Phil, I have no doubt of your sincerity, no doubt at all. I had a dear friend with a CAG of 39 who was dx'd around the same time of you who has since died. My ex has a CAG of 42 and has a more "typical" progression of someone with his CAG and is now in end stage at age of 60. Even though I know we're told to not believe in the CAG counts in progression, I believe in MOST cases the rule of thumb is more or less correct. I DO believe your progression is due to your CAG count and environment and healthy living.

I've never asked you this. Do you take any other suppliments? Do you take fish oil? CO10? Anything else? I've heard of a woman who ate fish every day of her life who lost her son before she even showed symptoms, I believe it was because of her diet. There are a LOT of variables and I am sorry, but without more proof, I don't believe shark injections are involved in your good health of which I CELEBRATE!!!! Yours, Pat
jl
February 06, 2010 01:37PM
Pat - I believe that's true for the most part - that's why I can't account for my not being noticeably symptomatic, at age 61 - and with a CAG repeat of 43.........

jl
jl
February 06, 2010 01:40PM
Phil has PHD ID cards???

I WANT ONE!

JL
February 06, 2010 05:39PM
[www.hdac.org]

JL
I got confused. I thought it was him, but it is someone else.
Bridgte
February 06, 2010 09:25PM
Thanks Everyone! Bridget and JL: I also have a modified Phd ID card in Powerpoint. If anyone would like it please send me your e-mail address and I'll forward you the version that Ardie Newbold, Lou and I worked out a long time ago. I don't call them shots, just shark bites! o; .....Phil
February 06, 2010 09:26PM
Oops. I forgot to add my e-mail address: phardt1@cox.net .....Phil Hardt
February 06, 2010 09:30PM
Dear Pat, thanks for making me aware of someone else who ONLY had a CAG of 39 and who is already dead too. Almost everyone diagnosed at the same time that I was is dead now. It's a real eye-opener to me and just further proof of the injections in my opinion. Have a great weekend!.....Phil
February 06, 2010 09:31PM
Dear Pat (second time), Please watch the video link I posted several posts above and let me know what you think. Thanks......Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login