Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley

Posted by Barb 
sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley
March 20, 2015 01:18AM
Life is just so discouraging right now...feel like life is just passing me by, slipping right out of my hands, can't even grab hold of it. Sounds like hd huh, but nope, who would think, post concussion syndrome taking my life away 10x worse than hd, it really sucks sad smiley But, oh well, it will get better, because i'll be darned if I have fought my hd, only to have a concussion take me down
Re: sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley
March 21, 2015 03:24PM
Hang in there Barb! Life is so unfair.
BUT-
You help and guide so many people on this forum. Springtime is coming, and every little venture outside has some value. Take it slow and easy, and try to enjoy the little things if you can. xoxox
March 22, 2015 09:49PM
Yea Barb take it slow, relax. Things can wait. You are worth it! XOXO
March 23, 2015 06:32AM
Barb - You're one of the strongest people I've ever known. You'll beat this one also. Big hugs!

Will
March 23, 2015 08:40AM
Hang in there Barb! I can relate. HD is bad, HD with other problems (head injury) is bad. You know you aren't alone here.

Mike
March 23, 2015 11:24AM
Get well, Barb. We're all in it together! Hope this week is full of surprises in a good way for you.
March 23, 2015 07:14PM
Thank you everyone. Sorry, I just got down and let it get to me, but I'm definitely going to get to the bottom of this.
May 27, 2015 11:34PM
Barb, I'm new here but have read your previous posts. Hope you're feeling better. Would you please write back and let us know that you're o.k.? Don't have HD myself, but am caregiver to my son. Take care....
May 28, 2015 11:13AM
So sorry for you Barb. it's ok to have a bad day. lol look at my post, I have them often. But you WILL get thru this. Till then, vent all you want. I love reading your post. Your opinion and knowledge have helped me so much

Hang in there. Hugs.
Liz
How are you?
May 31, 2015 04:44PM
Hi, Barb!

Just wanted to send you a quick "Hi!" and let you know we're thinking of you and hoping you're o.k. Looking forward to hearing from you, ok?

We're all thinking of you....

Sharon
June 03, 2015 10:43AM
Hope you feel better!!!
June 05, 2015 05:15AM
I posted this months ago, thank you for asking, everythings still the same, and I'm fine, welcome to the forum
June 06, 2015 01:41PM
Barb, I'm so glad to see you've been here and let us know you're o.k.. Have you recovered from your concussion? My son got one when he was 8 so I know it takes awhile. You're a very strong lady, Barb, but we're all here to help you when you need it, ok? Thank you for checking in and also for your kind welcome!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login