Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Happy Holidays

Posted by schlinky1 
Happy Holidays
December 23, 2014 09:56AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Steve and Marsha and everyone else on this forum.
I've gotten so much from this site in the last year very thankful!
Re: Happy Holidays
December 23, 2014 03:40PM
Steve and Marsha do a great job with the forum. They're even better people in person!

Will
December 24, 2014 01:33PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. May the yuletide be filled with warmth by the fireplace and laughter with friends and family. Best of luck to all in 2015!
December 24, 2014 01:37PM
Happy Holidays to my HD friends!!! Hope the best for Clinical Trials for 2015!! Thanks for all support!
December 24, 2014 06:42PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Yes, Steve and Marsha are great to and for our HD community. I wish all of you the best.

Mike
December 25, 2014 07:46PM
Marsha and I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas or at least survived it. We spent most of the day with the grandkids so we had an awesome day.

Cheers to all.
December 25, 2014 09:29PM
Steve, that's a great way to spend the day. Glad you guys had fun. We spent time with our little grandson and many saw him for the first time this week. His Dad is deployed (in a good area we think), although he missed his first Christmas he knows Adam is there with him. Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays again.

We are all blessed to have this community.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login