Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Sorry Will

Posted by howard 
Sorry Will
October 07, 2014 09:11PM
Will, I'm very sorry about the loss of your brother. Having endured two generations of HD with my wife and daughter, I fully understand what you've gone through. I also share your feelings about Dr. Rosas. She has been so kind to us. She goes so far beyond what most doctors do. I'll never forget when she called me from Texas where she was attending her father's funeral when Allison was having a particularly difficult time. She is truly amazing.
Re: Sorry Will
October 08, 2014 12:35AM
Will,

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Thanks for your warm advice for past years as well.
Deepest sympathy,
October 09, 2014 04:20PM
Thanks, Howard and willy. My blog post about Steve is at [www.hdlf.org]

Will
October 09, 2014 06:15PM
So sorry for your loss Will. It's never easy losing a loved one. My family and I will have you and yours in our prayers.

I will check out the blog post.

Mike
October 09, 2014 06:19PM
Will, I'm so sorry to hear this. I didn't know, thank you for posting a link to your article. You did a fantastic article about your brother. Thank you Will, you are a real trooper (((hugs)))
October 14, 2014 11:30AM
Sorry for your loss Will. Our condolences.

Laura & Pete
October 21, 2014 12:53PM
Sorry for your loss Will. It is ironic that I am reading this blog now while at my mothers last visit with Dr. Rosas for the clinical trial for crest-e. Unfortunately the trial has ended early but the experience here was great with Dr. Rosas and the staff.

Again, very sorry for your loss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login