Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

CON-CRET Creatine Report

Posted by Will 
CON-CRET Creatine Report
February 24, 2014 04:18PM
I have been taking one capsule of CON-CRET daily for the last 5 days. That is supposed to be the equivalent of 5 to 10 grams of creatine monohydrate. The recommended dosage for bodybuilders is one per 100 pounds of body weight.

I have been taking between 5 and 10 grams of monohydrate ever since I tested positive in 2003. I have tried everything to overcome the gastrointestinal side effect without much success. I know it's the creatine causing it because it stops when I go on a creatine "holiday" for a couple of days before a race.

I'm pleased to report that for me, the side effect is GONE! It happened almost immediately, just like when I stopped taking monohydrate.

CON-CRET is a new chemical invention named creatine hydrochloride. It is a hydrochloride salt, which increases water solubility and thus bioavailabilty by magnitudes compared to monohydrate. It was patented in 2013 (US 8354450 B2).

I found two sources that I would recommend. It comes in a powder form and capsules. The economics below are for capsules.

1. Vitaminshoppe.com $29.99 for a bottle of 72 equals $.42 per day
2. Amazon,com $19.89 for the same bottle equals $.28 per day
3. The Amazon vendor is actually badasssupplements.com and on their website they charge $23.99 equals $.33 per day

I bought mine from Amazon and Badass (a great name) delivered promptly.

For comparison, a 1000 gram jug of monohydrate powder costs $40.00 and provides 200 5 gram doses at $.20 per day

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. I wish there was an appropriate smiley for this. Hope it works as well for others. Many thanks to EricR.

Will
eve
Re: CON-CRET Creatine Report
February 24, 2014 05:23PM
Wow! This is fabulous Will. Thank you so very much for sharing this!!! We will check this out.
February 24, 2014 09:35PM
Wow. That's great Will. I have printed your report for review.

Clapping
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outI'm your cheerleader
February 27, 2014 12:53AM
Will, you are the hero!
March 01, 2014 09:04AM
Thanks for letting us know, Will!! I'll give it a try, too!

tellie
March 16, 2014 04:14PM
So are you taking it in place of or in addition to the Creatine Mono?
March 17, 2014 08:31AM
Peggy,

In place of.

Will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login