Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

just a little update

Posted by wallettce 
just a little update
April 30, 2013 10:37PM
Hi, have not been on the site for a couple weeks, just letting you guys know that my husband finaly doing better, he still dont talk much but he has been doing so good lately that get me scare just because sometimes its too good to be true, that his medicine finaly working for him, he is going for walks eats good take his medicine and like to go out, I was able to go back to work last week so far so good, keep trying to keep on eye on him since I change his Neorologist and the new one is three hours away, so I have to be very careful and pay attention on his moves and actitud, the Neorologist he had before was over medicated him he was taking around ten pills a day, when he had the last melldown and some of my friends suggest me to take him to Va in San Diego so I did, so far they are been really good and did evaluation and he just taking one pill in the morning and three at night it took him around a month to be able to come around and now he is doing so much better thank you for all the support this is my only place that I can let it out thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login