Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Breaking Bad

Posted by JohnnyAction314 
Breaking Bad
March 25, 2013 05:32PM
Hi Everyone, Just watching recently started watching Breaking Bad on AMC. The show generally focuses on Walter White (Brian Cranston)'s battle with cancer and selling drugs but saw an episode late in season 4 yesterday where he gives a long speech about how his dad died of huntingtons disease. He quickly says he was tested as a baby (even though the test technically didnt exist at the time that would have happened) so I dont see HD coming up in the show ever again, but definitely caught me off guard when he brought it up.
Re: Breaking Bad
March 26, 2013 05:16AM
This is such a great show. My son purchased the first four seasons for me. When that scene came up with Walt talking about his father I thought it was going to become some sort of side topic but it was dropped just a quickly as it came up. It's interesting though. There must be someone on staff there with HD in thier family.

Pete
Re: Breaking Bad
August 04, 2013 12:03AM
Would it have been possible for the man in the hospital bed to have actually fathered Walt 5-6 years before or would the disease have prevented that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login