Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Symposium: 20th Anniversary of the HD Gene Discovery: Lessons Learned

Posted by SteveI 
Symposium: 20th Anniversary of the HD Gene Discovery: Lessons Learned
March 19, 2013 01:34PM
On Wednesday, April 3, HDSA, in partnership with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, will host a research symposium, entitled 20th Anniversary of the HD Gene Discovery: Lessons Learned in Washington, DC.

Dr. Francis Collins, Director of the NIH, will serve as the keynote speaker. Dr. Jim Gusella, Dr. Marcy MacDonald, Dr. Nancy Wexler, and HDSA CEO Louise Vetter are also confirmed to speak.

If you can’t make it to Washington, DC, you can watch the Symposium from your home! The Symposium will be broadcast live on Wednesday, April 3 at 2pm via: [www.ustream.tv]

Please note that you do not have to be a Facebook user to RSVP. Once you click to follow/participate there is a small link to sign up without Facebook.

Time is running out to RSVP to attend the Washington, DC events in person:

Registration for the Symposium will close on Friday, March 23. Click here to RSVP to attend in person.

Registration for the Advocacy Day will close on Wednesday, March 20.

Click here to RSVP to attend in person.

As always, please don’t hesitate to contact me with your questions, comments, and concerns.

Sincerely,
Jane Kogan, LMSW
Education & Advocacy Manager
p: (212) 242-1968 extension 226
jkogan@hdsa.org
Re: Symposium: 20th Anniversary of the HD Gene Discovery: Lessons Learned
March 19, 2013 08:24PM
Thanks Steve. If you should think of it, my HD mind won't remember. A reminder would be great. So sorry to ask.
Mike
March 20, 2013 06:34AM
The pressure is on me now. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 20, 2013 08:24AM
C'mon Mikee, that's what calendars are for. I'd be lost without mine, and mine is just a middle aged mind.

Smiles,
Patty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login