Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

He is Home

Posted by wallettce 
He is Home
March 05, 2013 09:41AM
Hi everyoone, my husband got release yesterday from the clinic he seems ok, different medicine and hopefully this is going to lass for a while my main reason to write you guys today to find out if you guys know any good psychiatric in the san diego california area, I ask for a month off from work so I can get my husband settle and find him a better doctor than the one he has right now to many patient plus my husband always end up been seen by different student doctor every time we go see him, this time I want to do a better job at finding him better care we live three hours from san diego and a little town that dont have and dont know about HD , he just got medicare A and B and we have tricare for life if anyone could please let me know I will appreciate thank you.
Re: He is Home
March 05, 2013 05:59PM
I can't remember if Gene Veritas (pen name) is active on this site or not. You can find him on Facebook, just search his name. He is very active with HDSA and advocacy in the San Diego area. I'm sure he would be able to steer you in the right direction.

Good luck having your husband at home. It is a huge leap of faith. Take care,

Patty
Re: He is Home
March 05, 2013 09:51PM
thanks patty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login