Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Ah-Ha Moment

Posted by mikee 
Ah-Ha Moment
January 27, 2013 06:09PM
I just read some information on one of the links on this site and I had an Ah-Ha moment. This discovery makes me wonder if symptoms although soft didn't show up some time ago or perhaps it's normal.

The information stated some people with Huntington's may remember past memory from key words. I noticed this some time ago and thought it normal. Even today if someone gives me some key information I may remember things from the past very vividly.

Can anyone add to this. It's gotten me to thinking back.

Mike
eve
Re: Ah-Ha Moment
January 28, 2013 07:47PM
Mike, I'm not a pHD, so I guess I can't answer this. I will say I've never heard of this, but I'm not even sure I understand exactly. I don't experience this phenomenon (?sp). It sounds interesting. Sometimes I think that researchers should look over the posts here and they could get some important clues about HD. It will be interesting to read if anyone else on this site has experienced this.
Re: Ah-Ha Moment
January 31, 2013 09:08PM
Thanks Eve.

During conversation I now use my hands and gestures to pull the words from my brain. Friends have noticed and often fill in the blanks and it's like I was almost there with the word.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login