Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Thanks Steve and/or Marsha

Posted by Kelly B 
Thanks Steve and/or Marsha
December 28, 2012 03:54PM
Thanks for changing the colour on the Kelly B Blog site. The old colours were really hard on the eyes. The new blue colour is much softer and does not require sunglasses. lol
I had to reset my favorites button to the hdlf and resave it to be able to even find my blog. Thanks again.
Kelly B

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2012 03:55PM by Kelly B.
Re: Thanks Steve and/or Marsha
December 28, 2012 08:19PM
Thanks Kelly. I took a 3 day vacation so that I could complete the restyling of the site before the beginning of 2013.

Feedback is always appreciated.
Cleanup

p.s. There should be an image of a lighthouse in the top left corner of the page instead of an image of the old blue-green and orange text. If you don't see the lighthouse image then it might be necessary to hold down the shift key and click on the browser page refresh icon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2012 09:54PM by SteveI.
eve
December 29, 2012 09:10AM
I like this new format too! Good work Steve!!!
December 29, 2012 12:00PM
the new format looks great Steve and Marsha, and anyone else who had input.
I like the color scheme, it is very easy on the eyes. The font is different too, I think. I like it, altogether, I like it!!

Patty c
December 29, 2012 01:16PM
We are trying to reorganize so that people can find what they are searching for more easily. Right now I am working on major research topics such as CAG counts, BDNF, gene silencing. Suggestions are welcome. Steve doesn't often have vacation days so now is the time!
January 03, 2013 09:08AM
Thank you so much for all you do for the HD community. My husband has HD and tells everyone how blessed we feel to have all of the informaiton we have available to us on this forum. We live in AZ and were fortuante to have Phil Hardt help with disability which was approved the first time. Continue the good work and may the new year be full of love and laugher for you and yours.
January 03, 2013 11:04AM
Thanks! thumbs up smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login