Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HEY DID I TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?

Posted by skmf12 
HEY DID I TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?
December 25, 2012 08:09PM
yes... Yes... YES........ I LOVE YOU ALL ......... especially now, when so many may have no families.... know that someone somewhere knows your out there.... i may not know your name, i may have never met you... but i know you are there, and i wish i could share hugs with you... but since i can't, think of me here trying to make contact over the world wide web...............

FEEL THE LOVE DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON................ to all our PHD'S and to their families.... great love and good thoughts........... Christmas tree
Re: HEY DID I TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?
December 25, 2012 09:05PM
I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season too. Unfortunately a sinus infection is making it a little uncomfortable today but we had a very successful Christmas. The weather stayed clear enough for the kids to join us with our new grandchild. So we can't ask for much more than that.

Cheers
Christmas window
December 26, 2012 12:46AM
ok grandpa, i wouldn't expect anything but a 'successful' holiday from you two......... get well and remember the blog loves you both very much..... i was going to make some kind of "we are all so imbred here" kind of comment, but it might insult someone..... smiling smiley
January 09, 2013 03:46PM
Yes that's himalayas of Big love you are experiencing,and its so true and real.We all need it like we need water.
Like a tree reaching up for light to the,sun, moon and stars with its roots growing deeper into the warm mother earth the connection is always Love,so next time you see a special tree just go over and give it a big hug ,u can even kiss it and feel the return love vibration.
Janta.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login