Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Have you seen Kelly's new column?

Posted by Marsha 
Have you seen Kelly's new column?
December 15, 2012 09:32PM
Kelly has produced an insightful new article.

[www.hdlf.org]
Re: Have you seen Kelly's new column?
December 16, 2012 05:46PM
excellant article and on a topic many people are reluctant to discuss. This has happened in our family also, and I think delusions are one of the most terrifying aspects of this disease! Pat Rose
eve
December 17, 2012 07:47PM
She is such a great writer. It makes my heart weep to read it. I'm glad she realized she needed to bring her sister to a NH and that the decreased stress has helped her. I pray for a cure right along with her.
December 17, 2012 09:32PM
how do I see Kelly's column, I tryed to check but it asking for log in and pass word, do I need to register somewhere else, please help me.
December 18, 2012 08:45AM
Just click on the link. There is a log in space on the left, but the article is right there entitled "False Memories".

Will
December 19, 2012 12:02PM
Kelly,

Thank you for writing your blog. I gain insight from you as to how my son Mike must view Tim's behaviors. I had hoped he would come to stay here but I think maybe living with his much more progressed brother might not be the best thing for him. You are very courageous to have touched on this real but so sensitive topic. Keep writing, it is your gift. smiling smiley

Take care,

Carla
December 21, 2012 02:53PM
You are most welcome Carla. I know I have not written very much lately but I am hopeing to write alot more in the new year. This disease really does suck doesn't it. I have lost so much to HD...we all have.
Thanks to Eve and mrspatwolf for their comments too. I am always glad to know that what I have written has touched someone. The delusions are terrifying.
I hope everyone has a excellent Christmas and a happy, healthy and wealthy New Year.
Kelly B
December 21, 2012 02:59PM
Kelly, You are such a gift to our group. Thank you.
Paula
December 23, 2012 05:02PM
Thanks Paula you are most welcome. I am proud to belong to this group. I like the fact the added they lighthouse family part into the title of the new site. Is cool. Hope you have a great christmas.
Ho ho ho,
Kelly B

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2012 05:02PM by Kelly B.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login