Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

need a doctor in san diego area that has experience on HD

Posted by wallettce 
need a doctor in san diego area that has experience on HD
September 10, 2012 10:29PM
I would like to know it anybody knows a doctor in San Diego California area that has treated persons with HD, I need a second opinion on the medicine that my husband is taking, and maybe a new evaluation on HD i was approved from my insurance to do it. I want to give my husband the best that I can, we live in a small town three hours from san diego and the I dont think the doctor he has had to much experience in HD but he needs a doctor in town so I will keep him. I love my husband very much and i want to give him all the chances I have to make his life a little easier I know is hard but you know what he gave me the best twenty four years of his life and he deserve the best and I would do what ever it takes to do the same for him.
Re: need a doctor in san diego area that has experience on HD
September 10, 2012 10:47PM
How far are you from ucla? they are best.
September 11, 2012 10:26AM
Dr. Jody Corey Bloom, MD, PHD

Contact Information:

8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite C129
San Diego, CA 92161

Email: jcoreybl@ucsd.edu

Phone: 858-642-5855
September 11, 2012 06:10PM
thank you so much.
September 12, 2012 10:58AM
You're welcome.
October 25, 2012 10:07PM
Marg I want to thank you about Dr. Jody Corey Bloom, MD, PHD We took my husband last october 16, 2012, and let me tell you it was a blessing to talk to someone to understand what you are going thru and treat my husband with the respect that he deserve, I was so happy for him for the first time that he got sick he was answer all the questions that he was asked, we are going back on february, she did some adjustment to the medication that he is taking and he is reaction to everything that the doctor told him to do like going for walk and eat more healthy, this is what I was looking for and I cant never thank you enought god bless you.
October 27, 2012 09:58AM
Aww, you're welcome, she's my son's doctor and we like her too. Glad she was able to help.

Marg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login