Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

ridiculos police callout lead my go through pollice/ civil to clear my name

Posted by shanemckay 
ridiculos police callout lead my go through pollice/ civil to clear my name
July 15, 2012 06:09PM
Hi, 1 was diagnosed at 22 and have had the condtion. I live in northen Irelans so we arelight years behin the rest of you guys all. there is a crisis here atm, with rare medicals still being sccoped in here alomd with the rabble and insane locations. I was called in as a poss DD and stolen car by two idiots mext me. these two idiotds phoned Police for that 11.30 inside a city centre shopping mall. Bfore they caalled police in took an extraction team an hr to leave me as medical day. rather than take that police callout, i went into a solicitor here sent in Police complain/Civil complsiny mext day. The police caoplaisnt was rejected after duerther and ivil will end in 6 m onths. Once civil end in 6 months, I am the fist EVERF here in Northern Irelabd called with HD to clear ny name through police / Civil. All becasue 2 idiots called police. do any police anywhere understand how to tell a DD from a genuine rare medical. i
anyone know of amy other country out there worde crisi than here. still in 2012 i was third person here in 6 months to have equallt ridilus callout as mine in a shopping mall at 11.30am. the other 2 now have a crim in al record on top of a genuine nerolical Do the police understand the effect that has to HD. they take the shame of called a criminal -and live with ithe shame. I am not going to take that.shame onto top of a nerulogocal condition.do police here undertsan I was a genuine visitor tghat day and not a thug. so i called into a solicotr nect day and strrted the process od clearing my name.
Re: ridiculos police callout lead my go through pollice/ civil to clear my name
July 15, 2012 07:11PM
good luck with clearing your name.
July 15, 2012 07:21PM
Perhaps you could print out some information about HD so that the police would have a better idea of what they are dealing with. Do you have something that you could carry with you that says you have Huntington's? Good luck!
I did that too nxt ay. I conatcted Disabity Action - one of the biggeat charites here, who sent down to the police on my their Disabilty Diexcrinat Legal lawa here covered ny DDA Action to back up my police . the info tells them how to spot a DD from a rare medical. Do police undertsand the damage that DD and poss stlen car has om genuine terminsl illness has. Do police understand the damage that calln hs on genuine rare neroloica, has. It changed my personalt. I am the first here in the country to use ivil as well do gauge the damage hat had to my mailed in stone incarblr illness. my sol actually recoomeded me to visit here a Caontant in the medical condion, so we can guage the damge that callout has. Civil will endin arround 6 months, which be two year sinsce the callot. All becasue the two members of the public called me in. How did that happen at 11.30am?
July 16, 2012 09:11AM
Hi Shane,

It sounds like you've experienced a completely unnecessary waste of your time and I imagine this has been quite stressful for you too. It shouldn't happen - are you in contact with the Huntington's Disease Association in Northern Ireland? Here's their wbesite: [www.hdani.org.uk]

They should be able to support you with this case. I'd encourage you to make contact with them.

Take care,
Matt

[www.hdyo.org]
Huntintons Disase here is just rued a registered chairty here, but is now very wealthy or fashioable one and cannot give out IDS. We are literally tem years behind Scotland so that make is lightyears behind the rest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login