Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

totally off the subject

Posted by salamandah 
totally off the subject
May 07, 2012 11:10PM
On April 27 2012 a mother and her three daughters went missing in my county. Their car was found a day or two later and everyone kind of thought the mother ran off with a guy she knew and took the girls with her. On this past Friday, two bodies were found in his backyard, buried. I just found out that the bodies were identified as the mother and her 14 year old daughter. My little sister is 13 and knew two out of the three girls. I am so heartbroken. If you want to find anymore info on this case, please google bain family missing in TN. Please pass the info around so that the whole nation is trying to find the younger girls, age 12 and 8. The man, Adam Mayes, has ties to MS, TN, AZ, NC, SC, and TX. These poor girls could be anywhere and there hasn't been that much media coverage. Please pray for these girls.
Re: totally off the subject
May 08, 2012 08:42PM
Salamandah, just wanted to let you: I live in Michigan and the facebook poster for this family is all my "friends" pages.... it is making news around the nation! Praying for the family and that the littles girls will be found.
May 08, 2012 11:30PM
thanks blue daisy, that is great to know. I went into the local post office today and there was not one thing. We live ten miles down the road
May 09, 2012 03:48PM
This is horrendous, I'm so very sorry this has happened to your daughters friends. I know they have arrested 2 women so far, but still haven't found the guy and the 2 daughter. Hug you kids for me and tell them I'm so sorry Rose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login