Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

The Huntington's Disease Youth Organization (HDYO) Launches!

Posted by just1moreperson 
The Huntington's Disease Youth Organization (HDYO) Launches!
February 07, 2012 09:33AM
HDYO is an organization set-up to support young people around the world impacted by HD. The website contains easy-to-understand, educational information about HD for kids, teens, young adults, parents, JHD families and professionals. HDYO has been 18 months in development, we hope you like the website and the resources available on it.

HDYO’s website: www.hdyo.org

We would also love feedback, which can be provided via email at feedback@hdyo.org

Look forward to welcoming you to the site!

Matt
HDYO

[www.hdyo.org]
Re: The Huntington's Disease Youth Organization (HDYO) Launches!
February 07, 2012 11:14AM
Thank you for putting this together not only for the kids, but for the parents as well. The website looks great!!!
February 08, 2012 05:53PM
It's wonderful!! It'll be so helpful to so many people. Very user friendly, especially for young people!
February 13, 2012 12:14PM
Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm really pleased you like the HDYO site. We've had such a great response to the site in the first week, with over 10,000 page views. There's also been a lot of support from HD lay associations worldwide and HDYO will continue to create material for young people impacted by HD.

Matt

[www.hdyo.org]
February 13, 2012 03:45PM
Matt,

How did your multiple fund raising marathons finish up last year? I lost track around 10.

Will
February 13, 2012 04:34PM
Hi Will,

I got to 11 marathons in the end and unfrotuantely picked up a pretty painful injury which has stopped me doing much since. But we raised plenty for HDYO is the process and it all helped launch the website smiling smiley

Matt

[www.hdyo.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login