Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Question for Ladies

Posted by Gina 
Gina
Question for Ladies
June 27, 2000 01:32AM
Hi.

I've read a lot about HD recently and have a question for the pHD women, if I may. In early stages, did any experience big changes with depression and other moods that accompany PMS?
RE: Question for Ladies
June 28, 2000 11:19AM
Gina: For a few years I had uncontrollable rages on day 16 of my cycle. I wouldn't have realized it except my husband gets every second Friday off. I would get angry at him, scream things, throw things, threaten to kill him, tell him I hate him, late Thursday or early Friday. Then I would go to work and try to call him to apologize, but it was his day off and he would be golfing, doing car repairs, whatever. Then I realized that the last time it had happened was his day off and the time before. Seeing a pattern I kept track. Now I don't have the rages much anymore. Holly
Gina
RE: Question for Ladies
June 29, 2000 05:31PM
Thanks Holly.

I realized the pattern too and have really tried to control the "rage". Usually it works, other times I completely blow up and feel so guilty. Makes me worry to make such a huge effort NOT to hurt those I love, and still maintain myself in "check". Gina
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login