Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

So what`s wrong with thisÉÉÉÉÉ

Posted by Barb 
So what`s wrong with thisÉÉÉÉÉ
November 06, 2011 12:09AM
So what`s wrong with thisÉÉÉÉ lol I can`t type any questions marks, or they come out like this ÉÉÉÉ But i can type them in email`s, so it can`t be my laptop. Can anyone else type question marks on the forumÉ I`m hoping there isnt something wrong with my laptop, or wonder what`s wrong with the forum...someone, anyone lol, try typing a question mark and let`s see if it`s just me
Re: So what`s wrong with thisÉÉÉÉÉ
November 06, 2011 06:10AM
OK. Let's give it a try. . . .

?

Seems to work in the preview screen.

How about now. . . .

?

Yup. Still works.

How about two or three or more at a time. . . .

??

???

????

?????

LOL
November 06, 2011 04:48PM
Well now im really frustrated, because i don`t know why this is happening. I still cant post question marks here on the forum, but i can on my quilting forum, and i can in emails, so i dont know whats wrong with this ÉÉÉÉÉ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2011 04:49PM by Barb.
November 06, 2011 05:56PM
November 06, 2011 06:19PM
Oh gosh, so it really is just me, now i dont know if i have a virus or something, or whats going on ÉÉÉÉÉÉ geez
November 07, 2011 10:38AM
Here is a thread where other people are discussing the issue:

[www.isaintjohn.com]
November 07, 2011 07:50PM
Barb, did you figure it out? It is because your computer is set to French instead of English. My place to switch it is on the bottom task bar. There is a little thing that looks like a keyboard. Just left click on it and pick "US". Hope that works!
November 07, 2011 07:55PM
Oh thank you sally, but that wasn't the problem, because it was only french or spanish or whatever it was on this forum, but my other forum and email didnt do this, but thank you so much. I got it figured out a few mins ago from EricR's link, thank you ericr, i tried what they said, and restarted my laptop, and now its working, i was just scared cus i was worried if i had a virus or something, so let's see, problem fixed ????????????? smiling smiley
????????????????? finally smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login