Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Done, finally! My blog and raffle quilt update smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Done, finally! My blog and raffle quilt update smiling smiley
October 24, 2011 07:56PM
Done, finally! I have updated my blog and HD raffle quilt page. I already have just over $500.00 in sales, which is wonderful. But unfortunately, it is only 2 weeks until the draw now, and so if any of my online friends would like to buy tickets, you would have to send off in the mail right away. So sorry for that. But the reason it's been hard for me to update my page, is because i like to write about my life too, and so i knew if i said here is my new raffle quilt, i would also want to update about my life. And to tell you the truth, this is the worst writer's block i have ever had in my life, to talk about my life since Dan's passing was just like pulling teeth to get me to do it. But finally i knew last night i had to do it, and had to do it now. But once i got started, i really enjoyed the things i wrote, it was just the getting started that had me stumped for months! But now that i've done it, i'm really happy, and now i will keep updating my blog like i used to. I hope you enjoy looking at my quilt page, and reading my stories and pictures of me, and my life now smiling smiley So sorry this took so long, but so glad i got my update done now. The raffle draw is in just 2 weeks, and so i have to finish the quilt now too, but pictures of the quilt in progress are up on the page...be sure to click on the raffle quilt tab at the top of the page too...enjoy smiling smiley
[www.myhdquilts.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2011 08:22PM by Barb.
Re: Done, finally! My blog and raffle quilt update smiling smiley
October 25, 2011 12:16PM
Nice quilt Barb! I promise to buy some tickets after I get paid on Friday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2011 12:16PM by cougs4ever.
October 25, 2011 04:45PM
What a beautiful quilt!
October 25, 2011 08:45PM
Oh thank you cougs and paula smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login