Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HELP!!!! We need a Dr.

Posted by Nila 
HELP!!!! We need a Dr.
September 07, 2011 04:23PM
Does any one live in Spokane Washington or North Idaho who has a Dr. they just love and who really knows this Disease? Bob is needing some medicine changes and know one around here understands the Disease...Thanks Nila
Re: HELP!!!! We need a Dr.
September 08, 2011 06:41PM
There is a wonderful neurologist that was at the Colorado COE approximately 3-4 years ago. She transferred to Idaho. I googled to see if
I could get her name and location. Her specialty is HD. She does show on the HD site. Her name is Dr. Lauren Seeberger, Indian Elks
Rehabilitation Hospital, Movement Disorders Center, 600 North Robbins Road, Boise, ID 83702. Telephone is listed as 208-489-4599.
I hope this helps you.
September 09, 2011 05:14PM
Thank you...i will look into that...we are 8 hours from Boise but if that is what it takes to see someone who understands this disease then i will try and get him there...Nila
September 10, 2011 01:15PM
Nila-

I didn't know how far away you were from Boise. She would be worth the drive to go see I feel.

Another idea would be to call her office and see if they know of anyone closer to you who does specialize in HD as Dr. Seeberger does.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login