Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Steve, questions smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Steve, questions smiling smiley
August 05, 2011 02:15AM
Hey Steve, i'm just wondering. With the old forum, we used to have links on the left side of the page, is there a link area now? We used to have links to dif hd organizations and stuff, and some blogs and things. So just wondering smiling smiley Thanks
Re: Steve, questions smiling smiley
August 05, 2011 04:09PM
Barb,

Click on the HD Lighthouse Family at the top of this page. Then scroll down to the bottom of that home page. That's where those links are.

Will
August 05, 2011 04:50PM
Thanks Will smiling smiley As long as new forum has been here, i'd never found that. I notice there's one link that doesn't work, the one that says links links and more links. We used to have links for a lot of things, including Michelle's Aussie forum, and hsc, chdi, and i think there's so many youth organizations that could go in there too. For instance, when young people used to come here, we didn't hesitate to suggest the US youth group, i can't remember what it's called, but i think groups like that can be very positive for some young people, they get together and have positive fun events and stuff. And i think canada has now started a youth group too, i know Michelle has one in Aussie, and Matt will have his going soon too. I'm thinking that as a group, it's good to give links and avenues to all things hd that can be positive, and i think it's time to embrace the organizations that we do have, i think it helps everyone. What do you think Steve? I'm not able to get to those other links i've talked about, and i know they used to be here, maybe there is a way to get to them, but also an easier more visible way?
August 05, 2011 05:19PM
I think what got me thinking about this, was a few days ago when someone asked if there was anyone else here from New Zealand. And i know on Michelle's Aussie forum, there's a few people from New Zealand on there too, but when i looked for the link for her forum, i couldn't find it, and i can't remember what her web addy is, so this is what got me to thinking all this

I'm thinking maybe a sticky post at the top of this forum, with all kinds of links, might be real nice idea

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 02:45AM by Barb.
August 08, 2011 12:45AM
Steve, you around?
August 09, 2011 09:11AM
Hi Barb, it's Marsha. We're in Virginia and the Internet Service Provider was down. Steve's working now but we're going home tonight and I'll tell him about your posts.
August 09, 2011 06:17PM
Oh awesome Marsha, glad you guys had a get-a-way smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login