Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Kissing in the Kitchen, Verses of Challenged Love

Posted by Betsy Ratner 
Dear All,

My new book published, entitled Kissing in the Kitchen, Verses of Challenged Love & Recipes for Relief is now available through Amazon.com and the National HDSA office. 50% of the proceeds benefit HDSA's research such as the Coalition for the Cure & other grant and fellowship programs.
Kissing in the Kitchen holds keys to finding joy in your life, secret discoveries of peace, relief of pain, ways to find strength for change, helpful insights into lifting your spirits and powerful love revelations.
I have lost my father and two sisters and presently have another sister in a Sunbridge of Lowell battling HD. The release of the words from my heart are poured onto the pages filling them with love.
My web page describes and shares details from my speaking and book signing engagements to testimonials and editorials.Please view and get ideas to assisit you in your struggles.Leave your comments and ideas at www.kissinginthekitchen.org
Thanks so much!
Hi Betsy! Thanks so much for stopping by! I enjoyed your presentation at the Guthrie Center so much. Our coverage of the Summer Saturday Event will be on this site shortly, so please come back soon.
HI BETSY...THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY GENEROUS DONATION TO HDSA...YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THE COMMUNITY...LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR YOURS..SUNSHINE CINDY
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login