Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Forum is so quiet

Posted by Barb 
Forum is so quiet
April 25, 2011 03:34AM
Where is everyone? Eating turkey??? smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley Hope everyone's having a nice weekend smiling smiley
Re: Forum is so quiet
April 25, 2011 06:15AM
Pot roast, corn on the cob, jello salad, veggies w/ Ranch dressing, Fun Fetti Pineapple Upside Down Cake, little jelly beans, rabbits, eggs, and red hots.
April 25, 2011 11:47AM
We had ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, green bean casarole, plus many yummy appetizers.
April 25, 2011 12:36PM
we had the same!
April 25, 2011 02:30PM
Ham, baked beans, potato salad, huge variety of veggies (detailed below), fresh fruit salad and poppy seed roll....

1) carrots in cheese sauce.
2) black bean, corn, & sweet potatoes with red peppers & onions.
3) broccoli, lima beans, & water chesnuts in cream of potato soup.

I only go into this much detail because I never would've put any of these combo's together, but they were all good!
April 25, 2011 03:11PM
Ooooh, very yummy everyone lol smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
April 25, 2011 04:03PM
Walt and I made dinner together. We had pan fried boneless pork chops (Walt) curried cauliflower (me), balsamic asparagus (me), rice pilaf (me ) and a half of a large orange (Walt). It was the first time we've cooked together and it was fun.
Paula
April 25, 2011 05:39PM
You all are making me hungry! I didn't even get to go to church, because my cat went into labor about 1/2 hour before we had to leave, and I'm fighting a cold, and was by myself, so I didn't even bother to cook. The naps were glorious, though!! (Until I woke up to Mama hiding her kittens!)
April 25, 2011 06:09PM
Happy Easter Barb smiling smiley I spent the morning w/my dad and stepmom. We went to church and then to Bertucci's (a brick oven pizza/Italian place- it's a long story as to how we ended up there). I was feeling good about my first Easter w/o my mom (who loved holidays) - we used to get Chinese on Easter night smiling smiley then I thought about TXLady's beautiful blog and started to cry right in public (I'm good like that smiling smiley ). Anyway, it was a good day all around and I didn't have to work,. . .so that's always a good day. . . Hope everyone had a nice w/e.
April 25, 2011 06:28PM
How can anyone sleep with all of this chatter going on? Oh well.

I guess it's time to wake up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login