Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

HDAC

Posted by SteveI 
HDAC
March 26, 2011 02:51PM
The HDAC Web site was relocated this morning to a new ISP. A couple of the features like the photo gallery and the HD recipe section were not carried over, primarily because I would have had to rewrite a large chunk of the pages and I don't think there is enough interest in those sections to justify the effort.

For a photo gallery I'm leaning instead toward having a "gallery like" page that instead links to HD family photo galleries on facebook or other other sites. That way I could include favorite videos as well as photo galleries.

Now that HDAC is on the same ISP that the message board and HDLF.org site are I can start assimilating HDAC into HDLF.

Steve
Re: HDAC
March 26, 2011 08:12PM
Thanks for all your hard work Steve! It all looks great.
Laura
March 27, 2011 02:40AM
Will there still be the hdac homepage steve?
March 27, 2011 07:55AM
Yes there will. The site homepage will be the forum since that's the most popular page for HDL/HDAC. But you'll be able to click on HDAC at the top of the page and go to the HDAC portal or HDL and go to the research portal.
March 27, 2011 04:29PM
Steve,

Can't thank you enough for all the updates. Good job
April 04, 2011 02:51PM
Yes, thanks so much for all of your efforts, Marsha AND Steve! I'm truly grateful for this site. I've found so much knowledge and inspiration here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login