Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Finally! Found the hack.

Posted by SteveI 
Finally! Found the hack.
March 20, 2011 04:56PM
I finally found the fix needed to have a reply return to normal page.

Next I'm working on the smileys.
Re: Finally! Found the hack.
March 20, 2011 04:57PM
test
March 20, 2011 04:58PM
taking us to forum listing page now, and have to re-enter the forum smiling smiley
March 20, 2011 04:59PM
I'm not happy about where it's returning to yet. I'll be working on that.
March 20, 2011 05:00PM
ok, just wanted to let you know what was happening on this end, in case it wasnt happening at your end, very cool
March 20, 2011 05:19PM
Okay. The smileys are back.
March 20, 2011 05:23PM
oh cool lol Good job smileys with beer Enjoying a glass of wine smiling smiley
March 20, 2011 05:24PM
Oh, and i've been very good girl lol havent even harrassed you! lol smiling smiley
March 20, 2011 07:15PM
You really HAVE been a good girl, Barb. LOL. I'm usually not, I hate change, but I think we do need to modernize the software, enhance security against hackers, punch up the appearance of the site and meld the Lighthouse and HDAC together so I am glad Steve is doing this. He's putting hundreds of hours into the upgrade.

My only problem is that I do NOT want to have to learn a new way of inputting updates. I learned how to do it for our sites, I learned a different way to do it for the HDSA web site. And I don't want to have to learn yet another way.

I'm working on content for the Lighthouse.
March 20, 2011 07:20PM
OH HOW CURRENT... CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT INTO THIS CENTURY...
I'm your cheerleader oh nows a good time to update the smileys to something less... ummmm last millenium... smiling smiley
March 20, 2011 07:50PM
I thought you liked the smileys! Are there more modern ones someplace?
March 21, 2011 04:08AM
huh??? what's wrong with the smilies? i LOVE the smilies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2011 04:09AM by Barb.
March 21, 2011 04:38AM
Oh my god steve! You know what a good investigator i am LOL LOL I found the new "show all posts" feature! I LOVE it! lol no more having to search people by name, very very good! But im gonna keep it a mystery LOL Other people will have to find it themselves LOL LOL Hey this could be a fund game lol Wonder who will find it next??????? smiling smiley
jsr
March 22, 2011 10:24PM
A hack? Someone hacked this site?

Why would anyone want to hack a site that's nothing more than a support site for a deadly disease? We have no agenda, at least no agenda that negatively affects anyone or anything
March 22, 2011 10:40PM
No one wants to hack in because of the content. What they have done, several times now, is hack in and send out spam as if its coming from an hdlighthouse or hdac email address so they can hide who they are. Not HD related spam to the HD community but products for sale to whoever they have on their mailing list.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login