Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Mom is doing alot better

Posted by lizceja 
Mom is doing alot better
March 07, 2011 10:29AM
I have really busy!! Im buying my first home!!! The last I posted my mom was doing really bad. She had fallen and kept going down hill fast. But God put an angel in my path. This goverment program here in TX helped my mom get home care and home health care. Wow!!! This has made such a difference in my mom. After her big fall she was afarid of walking outside. She was in bed all day. The lady that cares for her takes her outside and they talk all day, she bathes her and does pretty much everything for her!!! Wow!! One less thing for me to do !! YEAH !

This program is a MEdicaid program and you have to go through any agency. If any one here in dallas/ft.worth area need this, I will give you the info!!

Thanks!!

Liz
Re: Mom is doing alot better
March 07, 2011 10:46AM
Liz,

I am so glad you have help and things are going better.

paula
March 07, 2011 11:42AM
Great news Liz!

Congratulations on your new home purchase.

So happy you got some help with your mom. Sounds like things are smoothing out...always a good thing! thumbs up

Take care.

Carla
March 07, 2011 11:54AM
Congrats on your home AND your mom! Glad to hear things are going so well!!
March 07, 2011 03:40PM
Thanks you guys!!
March 07, 2011 05:09PM
Oh thats such good news! smiling smiley
March 09, 2011 06:04PM
I am so happy for you! It's always great to hear good news. I hope you enjoy your new home and I'm so glad that you were able to get much needed help.
db
March 19, 2011 01:13PM
My Dad had home-care for my Mom for a few years . It was really helpful . I also felt it was mentally stimulating for my Mom .Home-care made it possiable for Mom to stay in her own home for a lot longer . db
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login