For HD families ... by HD families

e-cigarette

Posted by lauraandpete 
e-cigarette
February 08, 2011 12:12PM
Has anyone else tried e-cigs?
I have been able to practically give up smoking because I like the ecig
so much.
And for the first time I can smoke in the house.
The only reason I'm smoking at all is Pete JUst bought me a carton of regular cigs.
And its only been 1 week!
Laura
Re: e-cigarette
February 08, 2011 01:56PM
I have tried them and like them also, but have not been able to give up the cigs yet wahhhhhhh.
February 08, 2011 02:06PM
I bought one too... haven't cracked it open enough to report yet.
February 08, 2011 02:22PM
oh this is great we can have a club.
Thats a shame that you are still smoking.
Eric let me know how you like it.
there are forums where you can learn and get help.
Pete likes it so much he wants one, he gave up smoking a couple of years ago and was using commits until about six months ago.
I think the esmoking is just to tempting to him. Luckily you can get it with no nicotine.
February 08, 2011 04:43PM
There are two kinds of these cigarettes, one has a fake light that really looks like a lit cigarette,it has some kind of a twist on, twist off mechanism, The other is called aveo comes in a cigarette type pack and you clip off the ends and inhale. We found that one easier to work. I think that they are the best thing ever for people who are having troubles holding cigarettes and also eliminates the nasty smell related to smoking.
February 08, 2011 04:43PM
There are two kinds of these cigarettes, one has a fake light that really looks like a lit cigarette,it has some kind of a twist on, twist off mechanism, The other is called aveo comes in a cigarette type pack and you clip off the ends and inhale. We found that one easier to work. I think that they are the best thing ever for people who are having troubles holding cigarettes and also eliminates the nasty smell related to smoking.
February 08, 2011 05:44PM
There are a lot of e-cigs out there on the web. After doing a lot of research I chose the Joye 510 and have been happy with it.

Here is the link to a massive forum about e-cigs.
[www.e-cigarette-forum.com]

Here is a forum regarding the one I use
[www.e-cigarette-forum.com]

I bought it on line at
[www.cignot.com]
but there are many sellers on the web.

Laura
February 09, 2011 11:03AM
My wife switched to the e-cigg back in october, she uses the brand No. 7, it has been a blessing, she used to smoke 1/2 pack a day now its hard to tell how much she's still smoking but she uses the e-cig only and the price is so much cheaper, we are spending about 30.00 every 3 months. I know its healthier without all the tar and other chemicals they put in cigarettes. She ran out of her nicotine juice a month or so and she tried going back to regular ciggs and she doesnt like the taste or smell anymore.
February 09, 2011 11:06AM
the initial price for the battery and the replacement filters and the nicotine juice will run you around 125.00 at first, then all you need is to buy the replacement filters and the juice which is what is running us around 30.00 every 3 months.
February 09, 2011 11:50AM
Thats great Philip. I'm glad she likes it.
I like it too.
Laura
March 18, 2011 12:24PM
I think its been over a month since i had a regular cigarette!!
Laura
December 21, 2011 06:15AM
I also started smoking e-cigarettes. I decided that I will switch to e-cigarettes before I will completely quit smoking. Now is 4 moths that I am smoking e-cigarettes. Which one do you smoke? I found useful this review web site, I am just trying out different brands.
December 21, 2011 05:14PM
Welcome to the forum. I use the Joye 510. I posted the link above. I have been smoke free for about 10 months.

Laura
December 26, 2011 12:10PM
Laura, Thanks to you I'm all atwitter! I have the same e-cigarette you do but I was sort of confused about how to use it. Those links you put up were just what I was looking for. 10 months!! You go, girl!!!

Thanks,
Audrey
December 27, 2011 12:58PM
hi Eric
tobacco calms the savage beast and I wish there were more smokers and no anti smoking which just bullying.smoking for me is a miracle and therre should be more research on the benefits of a natural product such as tobacco. I the US chemicals are added to ttobacco but in Canada the on ly thing they put on it is sugar. This esplains why I have always hated aamerican cigs but my FIL was
VP of imperiral tobacco anyway. The e cigarette produces plastic garbage. Mine made by nicorette tastes vile ands ends up with plastic and foill empty compartment. no question when I wake up I cannot swallow or speak, after one cigarette I can swallow and after 2 I can speak. every product made to replace tobacco costs 1000 times more and smokers areaaddicted, they just become addicted to something else.b I support native peoples by only buying their product and my ciggies come in a big baggie which can be used for something else after the smokes are gone. I hate being expected to smoke outdoors because I cannot breathe there. I also hate non smoking places and getting stuck there with HD escalting and no way to calm it.

the non smokers get paid for stupid research. Last summer after Canada day some studen ts were paid to pick up every cigarette butt[- in a big park and analyse whether it was native tobacco or not. I have been so angered by that that I put burning stubs on the ground to burn up completely.
January 03, 2012 10:39AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login