New article by Kelly B.

Posted by Marsha 
New article by Kelly B.
February 01, 2011 08:54PM
Here is another insightful article from Kelly:
[www.hdac.org]
Re: New article by Kelly B.
February 01, 2011 11:40PM
Kelly writes out clearly the process I feel in my body and mind, too. What a great gift she has given everyone by writing her articles and making HD from an inside view so clear.
February 02, 2011 06:02AM
Amazing, as ususual.
February 02, 2011 10:14AM
What an awesome amazing woman Kelly is.

I thank her for the way she can explain HD and how it is affecting her which gives all of us insight as to how it affects our loved ones as they can't all put it into words as well as Kelly is able to.
owl
February 03, 2011 05:39AM
I have read this very interesting article and wondered if Kelly B ever participates in this forum ?
February 03, 2011 03:11PM
Great! I always look forwrd to Kelly's articles! I feel like she speaks what I fel. Is there any way to send her our messages of thanks?
db
February 04, 2011 12:43PM
I really enjoyed that article . db
February 04, 2011 02:38PM
MelissaB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great! I always look forwrd to Kelly's articles! I
> feel like she speaks what I fel. Is there any way
> to send her our messages of thanks?

You probably just sent her a message. I think she reads here. She has a lot of insight, doesn't she? Good article, Kel. Maggie
February 04, 2011 09:34PM
Thank you, Kelly, great work!

I sent your essay on to family and friends who are trying to understand HD. Even for me, I wasn't really understanding how my sons are feeling, thinking and doing.

I will print it to share with them and hope it will open up some new conversation between us.

The essay opened my eyes and my heart...I will also see that it gets to our COE here in STL. It should be required reading!

Carla
February 09, 2011 08:46PM
I realized I should have posted that comment here rather than on Marsha's Birthday thread. Thanks to each and every one of you for all the kind comments about my essay piece.

Kelly B
February 16, 2011 08:25PM
Kelly,
May I be able to find the courage and strength that you have in battling this HD!!!
Thank you for writing your thoughts. I find the articles great!! I can take the article to my husband and say here this is what I'm going through I just didn't know how to say it!!
Melissa
February 20, 2011 12:05AM
Melissa,
I am glad you found what I wrote to be helpful. Living with HD can be very difficult, as you well know. But understanding what is happening makes it easier to accept when it happens. We can not accept what we can not understand...
Thanks,
Kelly B
February 20, 2011 10:31PM
Once again you have took the words right out of my mouth!! Many things have such techincal words like "executive Functions" Glad to hear it in real language, it does make it easier to know!!
Thanks again!
Melissa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login