Teresa

Posted by Eric 
Re: Teresa
January 25, 2011 02:34PM
I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts
-Rylee
January 26, 2011 05:03AM
Eric, I'm so sorry to hear that Teresa has passed away. My thoughts are with you and your family.
January 26, 2011 05:44AM
Eric,
I am sorry to hear about theresa, you and your family have travelled a very hard and long road, and not only have you dealt with your life with courage,dignity and humour. You have also helped soo many of us with our journey.And for that I thank you.
Take Care Eric,
my thoughts and prayers are with you anf the boys.

love
Yvonne
x
January 26, 2011 08:32AM
Eric, I'm sorry for your loss. May God give you peace in the days to come.
January 27, 2011 12:23PM
Eric - I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. You can certainly be assured that you have done everything humanly possible to take care of Teresa. I hope that you and your sons find some peace.

Linda
January 27, 2011 06:04PM
Eric

Please accept my condolences. I am very sorry to hear abouy Teresa. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Take care

Stacy-NJ
AL
January 29, 2011 03:26PM
Eric,
I have not been here for quite awhile and I was just thinking about Teresa. I want to extend my deepest sympathy to you and your boys. I think you took such good care of Teresa and have done so much for everyone on here. God Bless you and the boys. I hope you are able to get some rest.
January 29, 2011 06:28PM
Reading many posts on this forum for the past couple of months, yours are always very logical, understanding, caring, positive, loving and full of strength. The way you write about your family and the courage you give to many on this site shows that are a very kind and remarkable person..

I hope this strength that you have shown is still within you and will help you get through this rough time- because as "relieved" as we may be that their suffering is finally over, they will always be missed.. May you keep your wife alive with all the beautiful memories you have had together..

My thoughts are with you and your family..
February 09, 2011 08:33PM
Oh Eric...Im so sorry to hear this very sad news...your love for T has shone through in all that you have done, and all you have contributed here on the forum over the years. Ts stories and memories will live on. Thinking of you all and sending lots of love xx
February 09, 2011 08:40PM
I was very sorry to read about the loss of your wife Eric. I know how much she meant to you.
My most sincere condolences...

Kelly B
gct
February 10, 2011 10:15AM
Eric,
I had a dream about you and Teresa last night and in my mind saw the photos that you had taken with her 5?? years ago... except in my dream she was not affected by HD anymore and it was a shock to everyone. I haven't even visited this site in years, but that dream is what brought me here today. So, I was surprised (or maybe not surprised) to see your post. I know you and I have had our ups and downs downs Downs, but those things sometimes happen in life and I still wanted to offer my prayers and thoughts to you and the boys. You were my best friend and a source of tremendous support and strength during one of the worst times of my life and for that I will always be grateful and wish you the best. I'm glad to read that T passed peacefully and I pray that you and the boys are able to find some peace for yourselves in the coming weeks. Take care of YOU. You deserve it.
Val
March 03, 2011 01:55PM
Sorry for your loss eric. I admire the effort and determination you have shown through your fight. Hope this message finds you in good spirits. Take it easy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login