Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Teresa

Posted by Eric 
Teresa
January 21, 2011 10:55AM
Teresa peacefully passed away this morning. I am sure she would want to thank everyone here for having taken care of me for her.
Re: Teresa
January 21, 2011 11:05AM
Eric,
I'm sorry to hear about Teresa's passing. Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully to so many of us while you took care of Teresa. I've got you and your family in my prayers. God Bless
January 21, 2011 11:17AM
Eric, i send love and hugs to you and your family.

Suzanne
January 21, 2011 12:00PM
Eric, I'm sorry to here this. Take care of yourself and your boys during this tough time. You are in my thoughts.

Jodie
January 21, 2011 12:08PM
Eric--I am so sorry. This has been a long hard journey, and now she is free. I will be thinking about you and your family.
January 21, 2011 12:19PM
Eric- My sympathies. I know that we would all rather have traveled a different path, but you, my friend, made the best of it. Your contributions to this community are immeasurable. I'm sure Teresa is proud of you and her boys!
ivy
January 21, 2011 12:59PM
Oh my gosh Eric, I am SOOOO sorry to hear that news. sad smiley Will definitely be thinking about you and your boys....
((HUGS))
January 21, 2011 02:20PM
Dear Eric
my deapest sympathies, I am sorry to hear that your beloved passed away, I am sending you and your boys tons of Qi (energy of life)
January 21, 2011 02:44PM
Hi Eric.
I'm very sorry to hear of Teresa's passing. My heart goes out to you and your sons. You've been a great support to many of us through the years. I hope we can offer you that support now.

Take care,
Patty
eve
January 21, 2011 02:48PM
You have my deepest sympathy. I am so thankful you have included us in your family's journey...altho we've never met, I feel we know you...you are a remarkable family.
January 21, 2011 02:53PM
Eric,
So sorry for your loss!
Melissa
January 21, 2011 03:12PM
Eric,

Thoughts and prayers for all of you.

Will
January 21, 2011 03:51PM
Eric,

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. Iam very sorry!! God bless you.

Liz sad smiley
January 21, 2011 04:01PM
I am really sorry for your loss Eric. I will be thinking about you and your boys during this tough time. We are all here for you.
January 21, 2011 05:47PM
Eric,

Our sincere condolences and deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Pete & Laura
January 21, 2011 05:52PM
I am so sorry to hear this sad news.I will be praying for you and your boys Eric.
January 21, 2011 06:49PM
Eric,

I am so sorry to hear about Teresa passing.

Edwina
January 21, 2011 06:59PM
Eric - what an unimaginable time for you and your boys. I am so sorry. I've got to think how lucky she must have considered herself to be so loved by her family.
pab
January 21, 2011 07:30PM
Eric, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. Take care, Paula
January 21, 2011 07:44PM
I have been thinking about Teresa over the past few weeks, hoping and praying that she was peaceful and comfortable. I know now that she is. I am so sorry for your loss. Another HD angel has her wings.
You were a warrior for her, may you be an example to other HD families, an example of the compassion, care, strength and unconditional love that sometimes gets lost or just doesn't exist in HD families. You certainly have inspired me.
Please accept my deepest sympathies.
I wish you peace and strength in the coming weeks and months.

Regards,
Denise
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login