Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Huntington's Disease Poem

Posted by rylee95 
Re: Huntington's Disease Poem
January 30, 2011 12:30PM
Hi Rylee...
What a truly amazing poem , your mother and sister are truely blessed to have you , your an inspiration with a huge amount of stength and courage ..Thank you for sharing it with us ..God Bless you ..
Debbie .
February 01, 2011 02:58PM
Wow, that was so beautiful and so sad at the same time. Made me cry too, and that is actually quite a feat. Way to put things that many of us have experienced at least parts of, into words.

I agree, you are way too young to carry this burden. I'm in my 30's, married, and have a great Dad who takes care of Mom, and it still seems too much for me sometimes.

I hope you can find a way to ease your burden a little somehow. Glad you've found this place for starters.
September 24, 2011 07:50AM
i love this poem & i can relate to it so much.. im 13 , my dad has huntintons disease and sometimes i get so scared that i might get it ..
September 24, 2011 06:40PM
Rylee this is such a meaniful poem. I 'm glad you could pour your heart out and let your feelings be known. I wish I was your grandma cause I would be proud to say you were my granddaughter!! Thank you for sharing. Hugs & Kisses
September 25, 2011 06:08PM
Rylee, that is an amazing poem. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum.

Carla
September 26, 2011 07:23PM
i know exactly how you feel. im sorry for your mom. my dad has huntingtons disease , im 13 years old.
September 27, 2011 10:06AM
Beautiful poem. I cried too. Best wishes to you and keep smilingsmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login