Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Hey everyone smiling smiley

Posted by Barb 
Re: Hey everyone smiling smiley
November 07, 2010 05:07AM
Barb you are amazing!I remember a few years ago you gave me some advice,it was "When life throws you lemons,make lemonade".You have taken your own advice and I am so proud of you.Take good care my friend.Gordon x
November 07, 2010 07:45PM
Thinking of you and praying for you Barb. I don't know what you must actually be going through, but I am sure it must be hard. This must be quite the shock and adjustment for you, but I'm so happy that a perfect place came up at the perfect time! I'm really sorry you lost your Dan. ((hugs))
MRO
November 09, 2010 06:39AM
Barb it is nice to see you on the board, I am glad that you are doing so well with your new life. I am sure it is not the easiest thing to move on. You are inspiring as they say smiling smiley
November 09, 2010 07:57AM
Thanks for the update! It is nice to hear you had your sister with you to help. I know this has got to be the hardest thing you have ever gone through!I will be praying for you at this difficult time!
November 11, 2010 03:45PM
Barb you are very inspiring...big hugs for you ((((hugs))))
and love your lemonade quote that Gordon has remembered...will keep that one in mind! Love you xxxxx
db
November 15, 2010 12:43PM
Rose I hope things are going well for you . db Rose
November 20, 2010 01:53AM
Things are going good, thank you everyone, but im very very busy with packing and sorting, my moving day is in a few days, yikes lol smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login