Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Results

Posted by stella 
Results
October 27, 2010 06:41PM
IM NEGATIVE! Thank you so much for all of your support and kind words and messages.
I still cant believe it- I had myself convinced and was sure all my twitching etc... were HD.
My numbers were 22 and 16.
My genetic counsellor said that she works with one of the Top genetic doctors in the world and that he says there will be a cure in our lifetime!!! He says he feels there will be valuable treatment soon!!!
I am praying for everyone and I will continue to fight for HD.
Thank you all.
Re: Results
October 27, 2010 06:50PM
Woohoo! Congrats!!!! The wave I'm your cheerleader I'm on cloud 9
October 27, 2010 06:54PM
wonderful News! congratulations....smiling smiley
October 27, 2010 06:56PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!! THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!! I am thrilled beyond belief for you, Stella! That's really encouraging news from your doctor, as well. The wavewedding
pab
October 27, 2010 07:18PM
GREAT news Stella, I am soooooo glad!!!!!!!!
db
October 27, 2010 07:36PM
Those are pretty sweet numbers , may you remember them for eternity .So happy for you and your family . db
October 27, 2010 07:36PM
WOW!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!! So happy for you Stella!!! Enjoy your good health!
October 27, 2010 07:41PM
That's is sooooo wonderful!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!!!
October 27, 2010 07:48PM
So you mean you are just naturally nuts?... grinning smiley Teasing... smiling smiley Good deal.
October 27, 2010 08:08PM
Eric-- That is what I said to my husband- "I am just weird I guess" and sometimes a "B"!!!! I will cherish every moment I have in life. I will always be here with all of you and will continue to support and do whatever I can for HD.
Eric you have been in my prayers.
Thank you all
October 27, 2010 08:48PM
Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)
smoking smileyhip hip horrray
rj
October 27, 2010 09:30PM
So happy for you Stella!!!!! I admire your courage! You give me hope because I'm at risk and occ have twitches like you describe, but they started when I found out a few years ago of my dad's status and then I stressed but now I don't even really have them at all, I know I will test, just not quite ready right now, but am doing well with it. again, so happy for you!
October 27, 2010 09:46PM
Stella,

Great news!!
The wave

Carla
October 27, 2010 09:53PM
I am so happy for you, Stella!!!
October 27, 2010 10:11PM
Such WONDERFUL news for you and your family!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!
jsr
October 27, 2010 11:25PM
October 28, 2010 02:59AM
I am totally made up for you!!! Fantastic news! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
October 28, 2010 06:41AM
I had a feeling you were, but I did not want to say anything just in case....I am SO happy for you!

-Krista
eve
October 28, 2010 07:01AM
Congrats!!!
October 28, 2010 07:33AM
That's just WONDERFUL!!!!! I'm so happy for you.

And thanks for sharing the additional tidbit of good news; hope for the cure coming soon too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login