Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Sad news from Barb

Posted by Eric 
Re: Sad news from Barb
October 21, 2010 07:08AM
Eric, thanks for the update. I'm so glad that Barb had things in place and is able to so smoothly make the transitions. The emotional healing will take time. I'm also so glad her sister has been available to help her.

Paula
October 21, 2010 07:34AM
The assist living sounds like such a great idea especially the area where it is located.. how smart IS our Barb anyway? BARB we love you!!!! Know we're thinking of you and thanks SIS for helping.. love, Pat
Luz
October 21, 2010 09:11AM
Thank you so much for the update, Eric! It's a relief to hear from such great plans for Barb!

Now, dear Barb: you're such a sweet lady! You don't need to worry about answering us... we'll be here for whenever you're ready to come back. In the meantime, we'll keep you in our toughts and will continue sending you all of our love and encouragement.

Luz.
October 21, 2010 05:39PM
Barb-
I have been away for awhile and just going over the posts. I am so sorry about your husband. How fortunate that he had you in his life.

I will be thinking of you and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sharon
October 21, 2010 07:25PM
Oh my God, Barb my thoughts & prayers are with you...yes, Dan was too young.

Love,

Carol & family
October 21, 2010 07:31PM
Barb,
So sorry for you and your family. My prayers are with you.
Chris
October 24, 2010 02:37AM
Thank you everyone, so very much smiling smiley sad smiley smiling smiley
October 24, 2010 08:55AM
Good to hear from you Barb!Rose
October 24, 2010 03:06PM
Thanks for the update Eric.

Patty
rj
October 26, 2010 10:44PM
oh, Barb, I am so sorry, Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.
October 27, 2010 09:18AM
Barb,

I am sorry to hear of your loss, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

LP
October 28, 2010 10:03PM
Barb,
I haven't been on in a while and just read of your loss. I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could wrap my arms around you in a big hug right now. (((HUGS))))
Thinking of you...

Deborah
October 30, 2010 09:25PM
BARB,

I just read this and i'm shocked.... i didnt know your husband was sick, i didnt expect to hear this news... i know how you leaned on him, its just so devestating to have this happen.... i care about you, and i hope you can find lots of strength... its not comforting to say this barb, but we all end up in the same place sooner or later. so i guess people are finally reunited somewhere sometime....

anyway, much love.... Rose
October 31, 2010 07:28PM
Oh Barb...biggest hugs to you...I am so sorry to hear this sad news. You have given so much love and care to people over the years, I hope the love from your friends and family brings you comfort during this time. You are an incredible women...and it sounds like from erics post you continue to be incredible in the face of this loss.

Im sending you all my love...Michelle xxxxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login