Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Sad news from Barb

Posted by Eric 
Re: Sad news from Barb
October 18, 2010 03:11AM
Barb I am so very sorry to hear of Dan's passing, I didn't know he was ill.
He will still live on in your heart forever but that's no comfort to you right now.
Know that our thoughts are with you.

Debbie
October 18, 2010 03:55AM
Barb, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Gentle hugs to all of your family.
October 18, 2010 08:35AM
So sorry for your loss.
October 18, 2010 08:47AM
I know you have heard this a bunch already, but I too, am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

-Krista
October 18, 2010 08:53AM
Barb, I'm so sorry to hear about this. There just aren't proper words for the loss of a spouse; but I hope you can someday feel blessed/lucky to have had the wonderful relationship that you seemed to have, even though it ended so suddenly/too soon.
October 18, 2010 09:08AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Barb. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this tough time.
October 18, 2010 10:44AM
Barb,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take Care
October 18, 2010 11:27AM
Golly, Barb. So unexpected; so devastating.
I hope our numbers provide you some measure of strength and comfort. Bob
October 18, 2010 11:49AM
Barb,

I am deeply saddened to hear that Dan has passed. God bless you and keep you during this time. I'll be thinking of you...

Much love,

Carla
October 18, 2010 05:01PM
Oh Barb, I'm really sorry to hear your sad news about Dan, My thoughts are wth you. xxx
AL
October 18, 2010 10:42PM
Barb, so sorry to hear about your husband. Will be remembering you in my prayers.
October 19, 2010 05:50AM
Barb - I am so sorry for your loss. You and Dan are in my prayers.
October 19, 2010 06:57AM
Barb,
I"m so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. sad smiley You are in my prayers...as that is all we can do for you. Know that I am lifting you up in prayer today.
Sara
October 19, 2010 07:38AM
so sorry to hear of Dan's passing. May he live on in your heart and those of your family.

My prayers are for your family.
Patty
October 19, 2010 07:53AM
Barb, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of Dan "hugs" "hugs" to you.
LizzieAnn
October 19, 2010 09:32AM
Barb

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacy-NJ
October 19, 2010 10:52AM
So very sorry to hear about your loss. You two made such a good team & your posts would put a smile on my face. I'm sure he is still with you guiding & inspiring you.
October 19, 2010 11:50PM
Oh Barb, I'm so sorry for your great loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers along with so many others. You are loved.
Laura
October 20, 2010 11:28AM
I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.
October 21, 2010 06:35AM
I spoke to Barb yesterday. She was wondering if it was ok if she hadn't replied to all these nice posts. She really appreciates all of them. I told her of course it was ok.. she has stuff to do. She can do that next week.

I am really proud of her. Her sister came into town and has been working together with Barb to get all sorts of stuff in order. The arrangements of the service for Dan are made and will be next Monday. They have set up a new bank account in Barb's name, and have gone to look at an assisted living place. It sounds like really great place and very affordable. It's a very minimal assistance building.. they basically just sort of knock on the door everyday to make sure things are ok. It is also right across the street from her GP so if she needs the doctor she can pop right over. She gets to see one of the units today. She had all these issues straight in this event and is doing great accepting what is best for her. Wish I had been so many steps ahead like she is.

Anyway she will be back pretty soon... just updating.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login