Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Nightly News & Postcard from Prague videos with Charles Sabine, Jeff Carroll and Ed Wild!

Posted by just1moreperson 
The Nightly News show from the EHDN 2010 convention in Prague. Hosted by Charles Sabine, with Jeff Carroll and Ed Wild reporting on the HD research, enjoy!

[vimeo.com]

This is a short video going over some of the main talking points from the EHDN 2010 convention. Charles Sabine reporting!

[vimeo.com]

[www.hdyo.org]
...and Matt Ellison.

Great update on the many efforts to find effective symptom management, delay disease progression and silence the HD gene. After watching this, I remain hopeful as ever. Please, anyone with the opportunity, participate in trial so we can keep the progress going.
So many avenues to explore. Leaves me very hopeful as well.

Thanks for posting this.
Yes, Patty, a very short role from myself. Fortunately, not long enough to take anything away from the excellent trio of Charles, Jeff and Ed. Brynne, at the very end of the show, was also a natural reporter.

Matt.

[www.hdyo.org]
Was that you Matt talking about the "young people"? Fantastic! Great job.
Yes Hope, it was smiling smiley Glad you liked it.

[www.hdyo.org]
That`s very ecouraging video. thanks a lot.
It was great meeting you in Prague Matt,the HD world is a better place with you in it.We could do with a load more like you.Things are definately looking a lot more positive with so much going on.Take good care.Gordon
I've been trying to find the video mentioned called "The Octopus" can anyone help me find it??? Thanks NIla
Thank you Gordon, it was great to meet you too! I hope your JHD working group meeting was successful smiling smiley keep up the good work.

Nila, I don't think 'the octopus' is online yet, I will try and find out when it will be online for you.

Matt.

[www.hdyo.org]
Thanks Matt...Nila
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login