Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Get My Results Tomorrow 9/21

Posted by swgirl 
Re: Get My Results Tomorrow 9/21
September 21, 2010 11:10AM
Eric....I agree, I have been checking non stop!
pab
September 21, 2010 11:41AM
Good news, BOTH my brother and I are NOT HD positive!!!!

Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts, now just hope the best for
Swgirl.

Thank you for your support, we can now focus on my Mom. It's a relief but mixed feelings because mom still has it and there is no cure for all of the HD families....but today I will celebrate with my brother and our spouses. We are going to a Detroit Tigers baseball game!

Take Care Paula
Luz
September 21, 2010 11:46AM
Wow!! That's so amazing!!! I'm really glad for you both... Enjoy!
September 21, 2010 12:05PM
Very good... swgirl has good vibes to go on here at least. Very happy for you both... grinning smiley
September 21, 2010 01:01PM
That is wonderful news!!! Celebrate!!
September 21, 2010 01:32PM
CONGRATS!!!
September 21, 2010 02:02PM
Great news to report on my end, as well
I'm negative! Congrats to you and your brother, Paula smiling smiley As you said, now it's on to taking care of my Mom and enrolling in the cohort study. Thank you everyone SO MUCH for all of your thoughts and prayers!!!
September 21, 2010 02:17PM
Congrats to all!!! I'm your cheerleader
September 21, 2010 02:28PM
This has to be a forum record.. three forum members are all tested negative on the same day. Great news swgirl!
eve
September 21, 2010 02:33PM
Wow! A triple play!!! Feeling very happy for all of you!!!
September 21, 2010 02:35PM
Oh my gosh! I just got up, and came running to the forum to see what happened. I can't believe it! I can't believe it's the best news possible for all three of you! I am so relieved, and in tears for each of you. Very good news! Thank you for sharing this with us smiling smiley
hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) hip Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)horray
hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) horray
Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)tiger ray
baby tigerI'm your cheerleader miaeux
hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) hip Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)horray
hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) hipGirls rule (yea right)Girls rule (yea right) horray
September 21, 2010 02:36PM
September 21, 2010 02:43PM
I was waiting until all 3 of you received your good news ( I was holding out for you-swgirl) before I posted a sigh of relief for all of you. Oooohhhhh, Happy D-daaaay!! thumbs up smiley
September 21, 2010 04:41PM
Wow that's incredible! smileys with beer

Take really good care of yourselves..its an exhausting and emotionally complex process...so take the time you need to just sit with your news. I tested negative a few years ago and while there's the pure relief, there's a whole range of other feelings as well. So take the time you need to process it all!

Awesome news smiling smiley
September 21, 2010 04:44PM
Yeah!!! So happy for all of you!! And Go Tigers!!!
September 21, 2010 05:45PM
Woo Hoo!! Hat trick! I'm so relieved for all of you!
September 21, 2010 05:59PM
What a GREAT DAY! I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!!!! A day to remember!!
RoseRoseRose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login