Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Trey Gray Brooks & Dunn Drummer Fights Huntington's

Posted by Patricia 
Trey Gray Brooks & Dunn Drummer Fights Huntington's
June 04, 2010 07:44PM
I saw a link to this on the Cape Cod HD Awareness Fundraiser Facebook page. It's a great video.

[www.youtube.com]

Patty
Re: Trey Gray Brooks & Dunn Drummer Fights Huntington's
June 05, 2010 05:52AM
I saw that video this week. Brooks and Dunn is on their final tour this summer. Does anyone know how Trey is doing?
June 16, 2010 03:27PM
Hello,

Thanks for the concern. I am in the middle of the last tour. Hanging in there for the most part. I hope everyone here is doing well. Cheers and Blessings to all of you....

Trey
June 16, 2010 05:23PM
Thanks for the update Trey. Glad to hear you're doing well and hope the tour is a great one. I sure hope I can work my schedule to attend one of your shows. That would be awesome. I've done more than my fair share of dancing to "Boot Scootin Boogie". smiling smiley
June 17, 2010 07:13AM
Great video!
June 17, 2010 07:37AM
Wow, how cool to "see" you here! My husband and I are attending your Friday show at Blossom in Cleveland Ohio in July. smiling smiley I'm so excited!

We have always been big Brooks & Dunn fans. How do you like touring with them, compared to some of your previous gigs (which also sounded amazing!)?

Does your family tour with you some of the time? Or if not then how often do you get breaks to see them when you're on tour?
June 17, 2010 09:50AM
Hello,

This particular gig is just as great as all the ones I've been fortunate enough to have. The family does come out sometime but not that often. I do get home every few days.

Thanks for the questions. I hope you enjoy the show.

cheers,
Trey
June 17, 2010 09:55AM
Maybe a webinar with Trey when he gets finishes the tour? It would save a lot of typing for him.. smiling smiley You do great interviews Trey, they were fun to listen to. smiling smiley
June 17, 2010 02:30PM
Trey, I just told my husband I "talked" to you. He was so excited. He was a drummer in the past, so he is a big fan of yours, particularly.

I also forgot to say THANK YOU earlier for what you are doing for HD. Your fight for your own health + all the fund-raising & public-awareness events that you do, is just amazing. ON TOP of your musical talent, you are one amazing guy!

Definitely looking forward to the concert even more now that I've "talked" to one of the talented musicians!

EDIT: But I hope that knowing you have "fans" / spouses of fans here doesn't inhibit you from posting personal stuff if you want/need to. I'm relatively new here, but sounds like you've used this site as a resource in the past. There's nothing like this place, that I know of. It would be really cool to get to know you and understand how you've been able to stay so strong so much of the time, even though you probably face similar challenges as the rest of us sometimes. I hope you enjoy the rest of your tour + whatever you do next!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2010 07:34AM by smiling sara.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login