Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Newsweek article - Desperately seeking cures

Posted by Suzanne 
Newsweek article - Desperately seeking cures
May 19, 2010 07:55PM
Hello All,

I just read an article in the new Newsweek magazine. It mentions HD twice, and that is cool, but it does talk a lot about the hang ups research has to face while searching for a cure for a number of diseases... i just do not have a scientific mind. i honestly know that i do not have the intellect (nor can i spell, i thinksmiling smiley) to ask the questions that matter. I will try and get a link to this article, and would appreciate any feedback... 'cause while i do get some of it (and it makes me MAD in a way) i admit that i am dumb on the rest.

Understand too, that this in no way dashes my hopes, because one thing i do have is a strong belief in people in general. i have not been let down so far... yeah, been tripped here and there, but over all, someone has always been there to help me back up. I hope that i am that for others as well.

Dang it, i can't paste a link, but i did send it to facebook.

Hugs to you all,

Suzanne
Re: Newsweek article - Desperately seeking cures NEVER MIND!smiling smiley
May 19, 2010 08:09PM
Oops! I thought being a subscriber that i had insider info! hahahha! I am reading other threads now, and see that this is already being discussed. Please ignore it then!smiling smiley i don't know how to change the subject line!smiling smiley

Sorry, all!!smiling smiley

Suzanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login