Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

CAG 43

Posted by smiling sara 
Re: CAG 43
March 01, 2010 08:22AM
Sara - That was not what I was hoping you were going to hear. Like everyone else, I admire your spirit, I feel like you can handle this and attack it head on. But, like Marsha said, you don't always have to have good days - it's okay to indulge yourself, too. If you need an ear, a shoulder, or a vent session, just holler!! smiling smiley
March 01, 2010 08:49AM
I thought it couldn't get any worse when my child started with JHD.I was down for a long time.Then I met a couple at my local hospice who's FOUR sons ALL had Battens disease.They were very pro active in raising awareness despite their families misfortune.It's true what they say,look around you there is always someone worse off than you.
March 01, 2010 09:23AM
Sorry to hear the positive news Sara. You've got a great attitude and I honestly believe that makes a 100% difference! Eric is right, there is lots on the horizon so keep the faith.

Patty
db
March 01, 2010 07:01PM
Sara I am sorry to hear your news . Give yourself tender loving care . I hope you and your hubby give strength to each other and give yourselves time to take this in . My best thoughts. db
March 24, 2010 12:22AM
Sarah, count me in the cag 43 club too.
Always here to chat if needed. Email me, I forget to check this thing....

~ Laura Q.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login