Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

facebook anyone?

Posted by JudyF 
Re: facebook anyone?
March 11, 2010 03:42PM
I thought those were used when Her Majesty comes for Tea. :-) Hey, Rowan. I'll check FB today.

Will
March 11, 2010 05:17PM
Tea towel...

[www.wisegeek.com]

American is dish towel. smiling smiley
March 12, 2010 04:00AM
Your such a geek Eric haha winking smiley

Warm scones or tea anyone Laughing out loud

green tea smiley
March 12, 2010 07:14AM
It's just because Lou is a northerner and thinks Tea is a meal.

[www.hdyo.org]
March 12, 2010 12:42PM
dish towels it is......or in my house they are more commonly called PAPER TOWELS!!!!! LOL
March 13, 2010 11:03AM
Towels?? what a thought!!!! I thought you were supposed to use your sleeve!!!!! HA!!

Hey Lou, my step-mom irons pillowcases, so you're gonna be ok. I grew up having to iron my jeans and T-shirts. Now, they come out of the dryer and get hung up. Can't remember the last time I ironed anything!
March 13, 2010 01:15PM
Err yip, me too Laughing out loud ... I basically iron everything that can be ironed barr underwear angry smiley

... when I hit 30 I may need 2 iron the wrinkles outta my face Ha!

Rowan - did you find me on fb?
March 13, 2010 05:50PM
I am on Facebook... i thought it was a question about facebook? Hahaha! I am on there as my name, Suzanne Muller...befriend me if you wish!smiling smiley you can send me messages through there as well as any email address, when you post a private message. I do not check it every day, and do not post that i am, like, cooking dinner and tired... Hahahha! Or mowing the mud in my yard...smiling smiley I think Facebook is a great idea for connecting with people, but do not live on there. Those who befriend me will know that right away!smiling smiley

Hope to see some of you there!smiling smiley

Hugs,

Suzanne
March 15, 2010 12:30PM
I am there, lauraquinn@comcast.net or "Laura Hillard Quinn"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login