Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

In memory of my brother Joe

Posted by beachbum 
In memory of my brother Joe
May 13, 2009 10:50PM
Hey everybody I dont know why I feel the need to share but tonight I held my brothers hand and told him its okay go be with Jesus, he took his last breathe just befor 900PM tonight. He had fought this miserable desease for a long time about ten years. It is so hard to watch your family members lose thier lives to this its not like many just fall asleep they have to endure the suffering that goes with it. Sorry just angry at this illness dont know how to cope with it.sad smiley
Re: In memory of my brother Joe
May 14, 2009 01:08AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you

MJGarcia
May 14, 2009 03:54AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, at least he has no more struggle now (((hugs)))
May 14, 2009 04:20AM
my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.
Take Care
Yvonne
May 14, 2009 04:31AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Every time I hear of the passing of one in our HD community I become so angry and frustrated. May God help us to find a cure.
May 14, 2009 08:20AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Stacy-NJ
May 14, 2009 09:00AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Will - NC
May 14, 2009 09:11AM
Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers. It has been a long journey to the end of this. I hope everybody continues to talk and be there for one another this is a great support group and so much good information Thank you all. God Bless.
May 14, 2009 09:37AM
Thoughts are with you and hope your memories are good ones in the coming days.
May 14, 2009 10:30AM
I'm really sorry, I hope you and your family find comfort in knowing your brothers is free of HD now.

Patty
May 14, 2009 11:00AM
I'm sorry you lost your brother.
May 14, 2009 05:20PM
I'm sorry, too, you've lost your brother. I lost my brother to HD a few years ago, and he still comes to visit my dreams where he is well and strong and able to help me in my dream adventures.
May 14, 2009 05:31PM
So sorry to hear of Joes passing. No more losses for him to grieve, but you are still here and feeling the pain. This disease just flat out sucks.

Peace
Carla
May 14, 2009 05:52PM
So sorry to hear of the loss of your brother

Louise x
May 15, 2009 07:20PM
Thanks to all of you, made all the arrangements yesterday, today kinda feel like I in a fog. We all have to do our part to fight this thing no matter what we do just put a foot forward towards a cure. Everybody on this page is terrific. Thanks agian.
May 16, 2009 11:48PM
Sorry for the loss of your brother. One day at a time, one foot in front of the other. Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Deborah
May 18, 2009 05:48PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
May 19, 2009 11:16PM
Well It is 1205 in the a.m and it has been a week since my brother is gone. By my nephews wishes he wanted him cremated. The end result is tomarrow is visitation and the service, but all and all Joe is up there right now hunting and fishing in the clouds Clappingsomething he could not do for a long time. I also believe there is going to be no more suffering for him to endure. I just cant Thanks! everybody enough for all the great messages back. I sure am going to miss him though. I know everybody has a different thought about cremation I am having a little trouble with it though this is the first person in the family that has ever been cremated.

Joe I going to I miss you so alful much but I do know we will meet on the other sideI'm innocent Love always your sister Bonnie
Also in lieu of flowers all monies is going to the Huntington Chapter of New YorkThe wave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 11:21PM by beachbum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login