Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

NEOTINE

Posted by lpbp011 
NEOTINE
September 16, 2008 11:13AM
Hi Everyone, its been a while since my last post. Hope this finds you warriors well and siezing the today.

Neotine has shown out of stock for several weeks, does anyone know what happened or if it will be come available again ?

I've emailed the site a couple times over the past 6 weeks but haven't heard anything.

Question : what would be a good alternative to take instead of NEOTINE in the mean time ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
>>LP
Re: NEOTINE
September 16, 2008 03:00PM
I'm pretty sure most of their production is going to the Phase 3 HD-02 trial. I've switched to micronized creatine made by AST Sport Science. Vitaminshoppe.com has it in 1,000 gram containers for 20% off. No financial interest in Vitaminshoppe - just a satisfied customer.
[www.vitaminshoppe.com]

Will
September 17, 2008 09:54PM
Thanks Will, i will give it a try. BTW hows the ultra-marathon training going ?
September 23, 2008 12:43PM
My order was filled by them a couple weeks ago and I recieved and email from them, stating they had a problem, filling orders due to operational equipment failures.

Most likely most of it goes to the studies like Will says.

Edwina
September 23, 2008 02:11PM
Same with us - we finally got a couple orders in and our credit card was
charged but we hadn't received the product after almost a month. According to Avicena cards shouldn't be charged until product is sent.

Anyway, we finally got all we ordered but the calls inbetween we were told they were having production problems.
September 23, 2008 03:38PM
LP,

Actually I'm training for my annual marathon in about a month. This picture was taken last year at the finish line. It had been a sort of cold and windy day and I ended up with a bad case of hat hair. Usually it behaves and lays flat. :-)

[www.marinemarathon.com]

Will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login