Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Mother's Day
May 10, 2008 09:03PM
Happy Mother's Day to you all..........
Re: Mother's Day
May 11, 2008 07:43AM
Thanks JL.

I had a lovely time, I stayed overnight at the hospice where Bailey is and had breakfast with him this morning. He had 2 weetbix, a bowl of Nutrigrain, 2 pancakes, cup of chocolate milk and asked for some corn flakes as well!! You just can't fill him. He gave me 2 cards and something he made at school to hang on the wall, and some choccies. We had a lovely lunch at my Mums afterwards with my sister and Mum gave me a beautiful pair of earrings.

So thank you Mum, and to my sister, it was a pleasant way to spend the day.

Debbie
May 11, 2008 12:38PM
Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful Mothers.
May 11, 2008 01:00PM
My daughter had a buzy weekend so we have the twins and Jonathan the great here. Roberta ws just sitting in my lap at the piano and singing twinkle twinkle little star, and my video is in the box...Also you know the jigzone puzzles which I do every day, I introduced them to Jonathan and he is whipping through them, faster than me...and Erica is probably going to be the pianist because she keeps putting sheet music up and looking at it while she plays...
happy mother's Day.
Dustysmoking smileygreen tea smileyFairyFairyFairyFairy
dcb
May 11, 2008 04:46PM
thanks Jl, i also wish all our moms a wonderful day--My guys have been awesome today--no fights, made me breakfast {at least I think thats what it was???eye popping smiley --but I ate it all}, hugs and kisses when ever I ask, we have spent the day watching movies cuz the weather here is icky but they both fell asleep on my lap a little while ago, just had to move them cuz my legs were falling asleep. Hving a great day!!

DCB
*Living for today*
May 12, 2008 01:02PM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU... Rose

I SPENT IT WITH MY FANTASTIC SON...
HAVE MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

AND ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU HERE, NEED YOU ALL...

Sharing my heart
May 12, 2008 03:20PM
My wife and her family took my mom down to a thing they have yearly here called the river festival, and we ate at the food court. It was good time. Just sad I had to push my mom in a wheelchair, she cannot walk so great, balance isnt there. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login