Huntington Disease Lighthouse Families

For HD families ... by HD families

Canadian friends, searching for my Canadian pal

Posted by mrspatwolf 
Canadian friends, searching for my Canadian pal
October 09, 2007 06:14PM
Do any of you Fine Canadians know Gerry or Bonnie Simpson? He has HD and is quite the traveler. Marsha and I met him online in the old MGH chat room, and he travled all around our country meeting many of his online friends. He last came here about 1 1/2 ago and has moved several times and I've lost touch with him. Calling his old phone number and writing to his old address is getting me no where and I MISS HIM AND Bonnie!! If any of you can help me out I would SOOOO appreciate it! I need help Thanks! Love, Pat
Re: Canadian friends, searching for my Canadian pal
October 10, 2007 05:22PM
Pat, I don't know them, but you might want to try this website to search for them.
www.canada411.com
Hope it helps!
MRO
October 11, 2007 08:59AM
Pat if you send the letter and put on the envelop "address service requested" they will return the letter with the new address. That is true for a US address, not sure if international mail would work the same way. Good Luck.
October 11, 2007 10:42AM
A letter without the correct address either gets delivered to the address on the letter or sent back to the sender if there is no house.Canada post has a moving service which you can pay a lump sum and they will forward your mail from your old to your new address for a certain length of time. I enjoy less and less junk mail so do not pay for that when I move.
Canada is a huge country, bigger than the US. The concept of looking for someone in Canada is too broad. You have to have a province or a city to get anywhere. and if they have a listed telephone then 411.ca will have it.
Dustysmoking smileygreen tea smileygreen tea smiley
October 11, 2007 03:09PM
thanks for all the advice, I'll do the 411.ca thing but I've been so busy with work, this is the first I've had to check back.. Thanks for all your help, I'll let you know if I find them.. PatThanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login